Manchmal hilft es schon sehr, Fragen zu stellen. Newless stellt Ten questions for journalists in the era of overload:
1. Are we making our community feel better-informed or merely distracted?
2. How important is this for our community to know and why?
3. Are we chasing the larger story, or just the latest story?
4. Are we synthesizing information, or merely aggregating it?
5. How are we serving those who know [nothing | a lot] about the topic?
6. Have we provided a clear trail through our coverage?
7. Are we using 1,000 words where a picture should be?
8. How good are our filters?
9. Will our coverage find its audience where and when they‚Äôre ready for it?
10. How are we managing our own info overload?